Attending Events in the Parks
There are over 200 events in the parks each year and thousands of people attend and enjoy these events in the parks. We want all our guests to have a great time at our events so to keep all our events safe and enjoyable we ask that everyone observes the following guidelines.
- We cannot allow pets (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) at some of our ticketed events. We do not recommend bringing pets to any events which have firework displays.
- Barbecues and open fires are not allowed at any event due to safety reasons in fact The Parks Trust reminds visitors that for fire safety reasons barbecues are only allowed in its designated barbecue areas at Willen Lake South and at Furzton Lake, and not in any of its other parks or green spaces. At Willen Lake the barbecue area is located just off the 'north' car park, off Newlands roundabout, V10 Brickhill Street. At Furzton the barbecue area is off the 'star' car park, V4 Watling Street. For more information please see our holding barbeques in our parks page.
- Please note that The Parks Trust event tickets are non refundable and non transferable.
- We regret that we are unable to allow gazebos at our events as they inhibit the view of other audience members and can be unstable in high winds.
- We ask that everyone attending events in the parks respect other park users by refraining from smoking at ticketed performances and children’s events.
- Events are subject to change please see our online What’s on guide for additional events and up-to-date information.
If you'd like more information or would like to check admission policies for any of the events please email our events team or call 01908 255379.