The Parks Trust Photography Competition 2012
The parks and green spaces of Milton Keynes provide inspirational landscapes to a wide variety of visitors. Capture our inspirational parks on camera and enter our photography competition for your chance to win £300 of photography vouchers.
The Parks Trust’s photography competition has three categories:
Each category is open to an adult award and a young person’s award (up to 18 years) and there will be two finalists for each award - the winner and a runner up. An overall winner will be selected from all categories.
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges, including The Parks Trust and an independent external judge.
The overall winner will receive £300 in photography vouchers, an official certificate and the opportunity to be published in The Parks Trust’s 2013 calendar.
Each category winner will receive £50 of photography vouchers, an award certificate and the opportunity to be published in The Parks Trust’s 2013 calendar. All short-listed images will receive an award certificate and the opportunity of their image being displayed within the Trust’s official photographic exhibition.
The competition runs until Friday 31 August 2012. Entries will be judged in September 2012 and the shortlist announced on Monday 1 October 2012
Before you enter
How to enter
- Please check the competition rules before submitting your entry.
- Post all your images on one CD/DVD compatible with a Windows-based PC. Include one copy of the entry form.
- Labelling - the image file should carry your name and the category entered (e.g. JohnBrown.Cat2.jpg)
- You may submit one entry per category and each entry should be accompanied with a completed official entry form.
- Entries should be sent to: The Parks Trust, Campbell Park Pavilion, Campbell Park, Milton Keynes, MK9 4AD
- The competition closes at 5.30pm on Friday 31 August 2012.