The Easy Riders programme allows cyclists of all ages and skill levels to enjoy the city’s parks from the saddle. All rides are taken at a pace to suit the slowest, with plenty of stops en route.
Children are welcome, but under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
The rides use a mixture of surfaces so robust tyres are advisable. Wherever possible the rides use redways, shared paths and quiet roads.
Please ensure that your bicycle is in good working order. Carry a puncture repair kit or spare inner tube, a lock, money, food and a drink. A cycle helmet and waterproofs are advisable. Lights may be necessary on evening rides.
Easy Riders events are not a race or trial of speed and participants are expected to follow the rules of the road and show consideration to other road/path users. Although the ride is led, the route is not waymarked or marshalled and riders are responsible for their own safety and conduct.
See the events section of this website for the Easy Riders programme.
For further information contact Phil Ashbourn 01908 698063.
- Cancelled: Easy Riders 12th April 202012/04/2020
- Easy Riders 10th May 202010/05/2020
- Easy Riders 17th June 202017/06/2020Great Linford Manor Park
- Easy Riders 18th June 202018/06/2020
- Easy Riders 21st June 202021/06/2020
- Easy Riders 11th October 202011/10/2020
- Easy Riders 8th November 202008/11/2020
- Easy Riders Three Counties Challenge Ride 202007/06/2020