Walk 3: Great Linford and Grand Union
Length: 2 miles
Time: Allow 1 hour
Car parking: Available at Milton Keynes Arts Centre, MK14 5DZ
This walk through the historic Great Linford Manor Park and the Grand Union canal will allow you to enjoy both of these important Milton Keynes landmarks. If you want to get a little more out of this walk, head off at dusk for the chance to spot bats flying alongside the canal!
The walk starts from the Art Centre car park before taking a left to curve around the side of the significant structure of St.Andrews Church. You will cross over the Grand Union canal at The Black Horse pub before continuing next to the canal on the opposite side, before crossing again at Marsh Drive to make your return to the starting point.
Discover more routes
- Walk 1: Figure 8 at Willen LakeDifficulty Rating: 2
- Walk 2: Stony StratfordDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 3: Great LinfordDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 4: Broughton BrookDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 5: Ouzel Valley and CaldecotteDifficulty Rating: 3
- Walk 6: Hazeley WoodDifficulty Rating: 3
- Walk 7: Campbell ParkDifficulty Rating: 2
- Walk 8: Howe Park WoodDifficulty Rating: 2