Walk 4: Broughton Brook Linear Park
Length: 2.5 miles
Time: Allow 1 hour 20 minutes
Car parking: Available at Broughton Coach Station Car Park, MK16 0AA
This is a lovely area of parkland that is well worth a visit. Broughton Brook park has a thriving wildlife population. At the top of the park, you may see hares, three different species of deer, foxes and a badger set. Look out for wildflowers as well as the different types of trees that can be found around the edge of the industrial estate; you may spot pines, firs and cedars depending on the time of year.
This route is on flat level surfaces and has very little change in elevation. Park at the coach station car park and head under the road and into the park. Following along Broughton Brook down to the south of the park before turning around and following the brook back up to the coach station.
Discover more routes
- Walk 1: Figure 8 at Willen LakeDifficulty Rating: 2
- Walk 2: Stony StratfordDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 3: Great LinfordDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 4: Broughton BrookDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 5: Ouzel Valley and CaldecotteDifficulty Rating: 3
- Walk 6: Hazeley WoodDifficulty Rating: 3
- Walk 7: Campbell ParkDifficulty Rating: 2
- Walk 8: Howe Park WoodDifficulty Rating: 2