Walk 7: Campbell Park Art
Length: 2 miles
Time: Allow 1 hour
Car parking: Available at Campbell Park Pavillion, MK9 4AD
Located at the heart of Milton Keynes, Campbell Park hosts many of Milton Keynes’ major festivals and events. Its imaginative mix of formal gardens, water features, woodland and open pasture mean it’s an ideal spot to enjoy the changing in seasons.
This route takes you all the way around Campbell Park passing by all the pieces of public art that have been placed in the park. Starting at the headquarters of The Parks Trust and brushing alongside the Grand Union Canal before heading through the park to a new piece of public art, the Milton Keynes Rose. On the way, stop at the Belvedere which offers views into Bedfordshire.
While the route is not very long, it does have some dramatic changes in height.
Discover more routes
- Walk 1: Figure 8 at Willen LakeDifficulty Rating: 2
- Walk 2: Stony StratfordDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 3: Great LinfordDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 4: Broughton BrookDifficulty Rating: 1
- Walk 5: Ouzel Valley and CaldecotteDifficulty Rating: 3
- Walk 6: Hazeley WoodDifficulty Rating: 3
- Walk 7: Campbell ParkDifficulty Rating: 2
- Walk 8: Howe Park WoodDifficulty Rating: 2