Milton Keynes Rowing Club has an active summer and winter programme of events and training schedules. General meets are on Monday and Thursday evenings and Saturday and Sunday mornings with a Tuesday daytime Recreational Session.
MKRC welcomes all levels of fitness and rowing expertise from the age of 16+ and is an all-inclusive club that encourages those keen to try a new sport through to the more experience rower. Learn to Row taster sessions are available.
Membership is annual with special rates for students, unwaged and retired members. Coxes wanting to just cox can join for free. All equipment is provided.
Rowing Taster Days - £10 for 2 hours
- Friday 10th April from 10am
- Monday 13th April from 10am
- Saturday 18th July from 10am
Learn to Row Course - £120 for 8 sessions*
Upcoming Dates (Saturdays 9.30am and Mondays 6.30pm):
- From Saturday 18th April to Monday 18th May
- From Saturday 1st August to Saturday 29th August
*It is recommended that you try a Taster Day before signing up for the full course.
The club also hosts formal events and an Annual Regatta every year, this year's takes place on Saturday 19th September at Caldecotte Lake.
- What's on Guide 2020Download a copy of our latest What's on Guide
- Watersports at Caldecotte LakeCaldecotte Lake South is home to three local watersports clubs all operating from the Watersports Centre off Monellan Close; the Canoeing Club, Rowing Club and Sailing Club. Action for Youth operate the Caldecotte Xperience on the north lake and offer a variety of exciting adventure activities and learning experiences for young people.
- Watersports at Willen LakeSailing, paddle sports, wakeboarding and windsurfing are all on offer at Willen Lake, with classes for all ages run by Whitecap Leisure, a trading subsidiary of The Parks Trust. See the Willen Lake website for details on how to take part.