Discovery Stroll 21/08/2018 (other dates available)
This event is in the past. This page is for information purposes only.
Short strolls for anyone and everyone. This walk will start from Campbell Park Pavilion and will gently follow the paths around the park ending up at the Pavilion where tea and coffee will be available for a small fee.
Discover this art park with lots of help from our volunteers on hand to help anyone who wants to take the walk at a gentle pace. Walk is step free, although there are some gentle gradient slopes, suitable for scooters, wheelchairs and buggies.
Toilet facilities available at Campbell Park Pavilion easy access.
Park at Campbell Park Pavilion, Silbury Boulevard MK9 4AD.
- 2018 What's on GuideDownload a copy of our latest What's on guide
- Guided WalkDiscover the parks up close by joining a guided walk
- WalkingWhat better way to enjoy the parks than on foot? Whether you’re walking for fun or fitness, walking the dog or pushing a pram, we’ve got a programme for you. Click for more information...
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...