- Whats On
- MK Marathon 2019
MK Marathon 06/05/2019
Join in the running or cheer of the runners at the annual MK Marathon and Half Marathon.
Visit www.mkmarathon.com for course information.
Click on the headings or individual items below to find parks, routes, facilities and activities on our interactive map
- Willen Lake South
Willen Lake is Milton Keynes’ most popular park. Visitors take part in watersports activities, go cycling, enjoy the playground, try the high ropes course or simply picnic along Willen’s shores. It’s a great place to entertain all ages of family and friends, whether it’s a visit to the café or restaurant, a stroll, trying a beginners’ course in sailing or hiring a pedalo or bike.
The one4six café and The Lakeside Pub operated by Fayre and Square.
- The Parks Trust hosted over 450 events and activities in their parks in 2018
- Fitness Groups & Clubs make up 72% of events & activities held in our parks
- The most popular places to host an event in 2018 included Willen Lake South, Campbell Park, Linford Wood, Willen Lake North and Howe Park Wood.
- 91% of event attendees said they had a Excellent, Very Good or Good experience at our events in 2018!
- Most of our attendees heard about our events through Social Media in 2018