Women's Walking Network 04/10/2018 (other dates available)
Walks for women, get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
Walks are normally 4-5 miles and at a moderate pace.
Meet in car park on Rosemullion Avenue, V2 Tattenhoe Street.
- Guided WalkDiscover the parks up close by joining a guided walk
- 2018 What's on GuideDownload a copy of our latest What's on guide
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
- WalkingWhat better way to enjoy the parks than on foot? Whether you’re walking for fun or fitness, walking the dog or pushing a pram, we’ve got a programme for you. Click for more information...