Women's Walking Network 04/10/2018 (other dates available)
This event is in the past. This page is for information purposes only.
Walks for women, get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
Walks are normally 4-5 miles and at a moderate pace.
Meet in car park on Rosemullion Avenue, V2 Tattenhoe Street.
- Guided WalkDiscover the parks up close by joining a guided walk
- What's on Guide 2019Download a copy of our latest What's on guide
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
- WalkingWhat better way to enjoy the parks than on foot? Whether you’re walking for fun or fitness, walking the dog or pushing a pram, we’ve got a programme for you. Click for more information...