Digital Festival of Archaeology 11/07/2020 - 19/07/2020 (other dates available)
Digital Festival of Archaeology
This event is in the past. This page is for information purposes only.
Join us to celebrate the Digital Festival of Archaeology 2020!
From the 11th-19th July, find out all about the heritage on your doorstep as we delve into the past to explore Milton Keynes' historic parks.
Explore by clicking on the links below.
- Excavation of Great Linford Manor ParkWatch the interview with Anna Moosbauer from Cotsworld Archaeology.
- Archaeology ActivityDownload our free Archaeology Activity Sheet!
- LiDAR SurveyCan you spot the ridge and furrow on our recent LiDAR survey?
- Archaeology BlogWhat was found in the 2019 excavations?
- Fossils BlogDid you know you can find fossils at Great Linford Manor Park?
- Excavation of Doric SeatWatch as Cotswold Archaeology excavate the Doric Seat.
- Great Linford ManorDiscover the historic park.
- Heritage Lottery Fund ProjectFind out about our National Lottery Heritage Fund project.
- Bancroft Roman VillaFind out about Bancroft Roman Villa
- St Peter's ChurchDiscover St. Peter's Church
- Old Wolverton Medieval Village EarthworksFind out about the earthworks and buried remains at Old Wolverton.
- Moated Site at Loughton with Medieval EarthworksFind out about one of the oldest villages in Milton Keynes.
- Monuments in the Ouzel ValleyDiscover a shrunken medieval village, medieval fishponds and moated sites.
- Medieval Fishpond in Water Spinney, TattenhoeExplore the remnants of a large medieval fish pond and earthen dam.
- Moated Sites and Earthworks in the ShenleysDiscover the remains of a motte and bailey castle and a manor.
- Medieval Manor of SimpsonExplore the earthwork remains of the manor complex.
- Festival of ArchaeologyFind other Festival events online.