This event is in the past. This page is for information purposes only.
Milton Keynes Walk of Hope - Saturday 30 September 2023
Join our 10km walk around Milton Keynes – the home of Brain Tumour Research.
Step forward for our Walk of Hope Milton Keynes and help find a cure for brain tumours.
We will follow the redways of Milton Keynes on a 10km route, starting and finishing at our Head Office in Shenley Wood. We’ll pass by the scenic views of Furzton Lake and through the leafy suburb of Emerson Valley.
Step forward and join our team today!
Join our Walk of Hope Milton Keynes and you'll get:
- A Walk of Hope downloadable fundraising pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you would like)
- A special finisher’s Walk of Hope medal
- £10 per adult (aged 18 and over)
- £5 per child (aged 11-17)
- £1 per child (aged 10 and under)
Minimum Sponsorship – £99
Distance – 10km
Event Start / End times – starts 10am
Meeting point – Shenley Pavilions Car Park (Brain Tumour Research Head Office)