MK Festival of Nature 26/06/2021 - 07/07/2021
Milton Keynes Festival of Nature is back! Now in its 5th edition, the festival will be held from Saturday 26th June until Wednesday 7th July 2021 and will see a host of different nature themed events and activities to inspire people to get closer to the natural world.
Check out our programme of activities below and book your tickets to secure a place.
We also have a range of resources for you to enjoy at home which we will share during the festival.
Don't forget to let us know what you've been up to as part of the Festival of Nature by tagging @theparkstrust and using the hashtag #MKFoN
Check out the programme:
- SOLD OUT! MKFoN: Family Bat Walk26/06/2021Walton Lake
- MKFoN: Community Litter Pick28/06/2021Waterhall Park
- MKFoN: Tree Identification Walk29/06/2021Great Linford Manor Park
- MKFoN: Family Nature Walk30/06/2021Broughton Brook Magna Park
- SOLD OUT! MKFoN: Otter Spotting Workshop01/07/2021Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- MKFoN: Family Forest Bathing02/07/2021Shenley Wood
- MKFoN: Introduction to Wildlife Spotting02/07/2021Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- MKFoN: Nature Day03/07/2021Howe Park Wood
- MKFoN: Community Volunteering Task04/07/2021Linford Wood
- MKFoN: Introduction to Wildlife Gardening28/06/2021
- MKFoN: Bats & Glow Worms WalkVarious Dates