- Whats On
- MK Marathon 2019
MK Marathon 06/05/2019
Join in the running or cheer of the runners at the annual MK Marathon and Half Marathon.
Visit www.mkmarathon.com for course information.
Click on the headings or individual items below to find parks, routes, facilities and activities on our interactive map
- Willen Lake South
Willen Lake is Milton Keynes’ most popular park. Visitors take part in watersports activities, go cycling, enjoy the playground, try the high ropes course or simply picnic along Willen’s shores. It’s a great place to entertain all ages of family and friends, whether it’s a visit to the café or restaurant, a stroll, trying a beginners’ course in sailing or hiring a pedalo or bike.
The one4six café and The Lakeside Pub operated by Fayre and Square.
- The Parks Trust hosted over 550 events in their parks in 2017
- Fitness Groups & Clubs make up 72% of events & activities held in our parks
- The majority of events held in 2017 were hosted at Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- 76% of event attendees said they had a Very Good or Brilliant experience at our events in 2017!
- 97% of attendees in 2017 said they would re-attend events held throughout the year
- Most of our attendees heard about our events through Social Media in 2017
- 415 third party events and activities were held in our parks in 2017
- 1584 Fitness Activities and Clubs were held in 2017
- We worked with 70+ Community Groups in 2017