Tree Tots Various dates available, click the Book Now button to see more
Tree Tots is returning the 1st of April as per the latest government Covid-19 regulations.
*Please purchase one ticket per person attending including adults and children*
Pre-school toddlers and their parents or carers are invited to join our education team for a “Nature Play” session in Howe Park Wood.
The session is specifically designed for pre- school children and their parents or carers. Activities will vary according to the weather and the season and can include mud kitchens, swinging in hammocks, playing with water, exploring and collecting natural treasure, rope balancing and more.
We set up the activities in the wood, and the children can explore with their adult, helping the little ones to develop their play, creativity and sensory skills.
We have adpated the session during this period. Changes include:
- Two 40 minute sessions for a maximum of 15 people (including adults) with charge of £1 per person
- Hand sanitiser available for participants
- Cleaning between each session
- Parents will need to keep their children in their own bubbles as they are moving around the activities
- Attendees must book online so we can collect Track and Trace data
- Updated risk assessment with additional measures
Maximum 3 children per adult
Please all come dressed appropriately for the weather as we believe children should have the opportunity to experience the wild outdoors - rain, sun and snow! We only cancel if there is extreme weather, such as very high winds, and you will be sent a notification on those rare occassions. Paths may be muddy in the winter.
If you have any questions concerning the session, please contact us: email@example.com or on 01908 972950.