Women's Walking Network 06/12/2018 (other dates available)
Walks for women, get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
Walks are normally 4-5 miles and at a moderate pace.
Meet in the Howe Park Wood Education Centre car park, off H7 Chaffron Way opposite the Westcroft Centre.
- Women's Walking Network03/01/2019Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Women's Walking Network07/02/2019Stanton Low Park
- Women's Walking Network07/03/2019Ouse Valley Park
- Women's Walking Network04/04/2019Ouzel Valley Park
- Women's Walking Network02/05/2019Howe Park Wood
- Women's Walking Network06/06/2019North Loughton Valley Park
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
- Guided WalkDiscover the parks up close by joining a guided walk
- 2018 What's on GuideDownload a copy of our latest What's on guide
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.