Woof Walk Jul 2020 Various dates available, click the Book Now button to see more
This event is in the past. This page is for information purposes only.
Dog walks led by The Parks Trust rangers through our parks.
Booking essential. Only 5 spaces available.
Terms and conditions for walk participants
In order for all four-legged friends and their owners to have a safe and enjoyable Woof Walk we ask that you follow the below guidelines:
• Book online prior to attendance on the walk
• All participants abide by our Code of Conduct for All Dog Walkers in MK Parks
• To keep your dog on their lead at all times during the led walk
• To always carry enough dog poo bags and clear up after your dog
• To be responsible for dog behaviour and respect other dogs, particularly if other dogs are observing the traffic light system or are showing signs of distress
• It is advised not to bring very young dog on a social walk, ideally all dogs will be over 6 months of age. Equally very elderly dogs may find the distance difficult (please talk to the rangers before the walk about distances if you are concerned.)
• For safety reasons, we only allow a maximum of 2 dogs per walker.
*All walkers must keep to social distancing guidelines, minimum 1m apart.
Location: Shenley Wood