Woof Walk Jul 2020 18/07/2020
Woof Walk Jul 2020
Dog walks led by The Parks Trust rangers through our parks.
Booking essential. Only 5 spaces available.
Terms and conditions for walk participants
In order for all four-legged friends and their owners to have a safe and enjoyable Woof Walk we ask that you follow the below guidelines:
• Book online prior to attendance on the walk
• All participants abide by our Code of Conduct for All Dog Walkers in MK Parks
• To keep your dog on their lead at all times during the led walk
• To always carry enough dog poo bags and clear up after your dog
• To be responsible for dog behaviour and respect other dogs, particularly if other dogs are observing the traffic light system or are showing signs of distress
• It is advised not to bring very young dog on a social walk, ideally all dogs will be over 6 months of age. Equally very elderly dogs may find the distance difficult (please talk to the rangers before the walk about distances if you are concerned.)
• For safety reasons, we only allow a maximum of 2 dogs per walker.
*All walkers must keep to social distancing guidelines, minimum 1m apart.
Location: Shenley Wood