Community Litter Picks
We welcome requests from the community to host their own litter picks in our parks, helping to keep Milton Keynes Parks tidy.
There are a few things we ask any groups wishing to host litter picks in their local area. All community litter picks are required to host only once they have spoken to a member of the team. All are required to be covered by public liability insurance (often your local parish council maybe happy to cover this), and all litter picks must be covered by a risk assessment.
We can sometime help with loaning of equipment (litter pickers and hoops) and removal of collected litter but this is dependent on availability of equipment and rangers.
How to apply
To apply to host a community litter pick in one of our parks:
- Read the Community Litter Pick Guidance
- Contact the Events Team at The Parks Trust on 01908 233600 or email@example.com to discuss proposed event, date and location.
- The team will then assess your proposal and be in touch with any questions and a small form to complete.
- Host a Small Event in our ParksHost a Small Event in our Parks
- Hosting a Wedding Blessing in our ParksHosting a Wedding Blessing in our Parks
- Hosting a BBQClick here for more information on holding a Barbecue in our parks...
- Community Litter PickClick here for more information on Community Litter Picks...