How To Make Seed Parcels
Watch the video above to find out how to make your own seed parcels or follow the simple steps below.
What you will need:
- Mixing bowl
- Clay soil (luckily this is the type of soil in Milton Keynes so just get digging!)
- Seed mix (we recommend British Wildflower and grass seed)
How to make your seed parcels:
- Put the clay soil into your mixing bowl
- Add a small amount of seeds to the bowl
- Add compost and mix together
- Gradually add water to the mixture until it is the right consistency to form a ball
- Form the mixture into balls and put to one side to dry
- Once dry and hard, your seed parcels and ready to be planted!