Primary School Resources
Explore our resources created for primary school teachers and students below. Each topic includes activity ideas which can be used as a lesson plan.
Home Work and Lesson Activities
- Art in the ParkExpand your class’ knowledge of sculptural art within our parks
- The Birds and The BeesLearn the basics of animal reproduction, including life cycles and growth.
- Endangered SpeciesTeach your young people all about how animals become endangered and how we can stop them becoming extinct.
- HabitatsDiscover a variety of habitat types in the UK and around the world.
- HibernationEnjoy our activities designed around the topic of hibernation
- Learn about UK OwlsOwl challenge for younger students.
- MinibeastsFrom bug hunting guides, to minibeast hotel building and how to develop your student’s scientific language, we have it all.
- Plants & TreesLearn all about plant structures, life cycles and identification with our activity ideas and Tree ID guide.
- River ExplorersUse our resources to help develop your class’ language and understanding of the features of rivers.
- WellbeingEncourage your class to get in touch with nature and their own feelings.
- SeasonsDiscover your senses and the changing world around you!
- Wonderful WingsLearn all about different animals that have wings, their structure and uses.
Free Youth Group for Primary Schools