Career Inspiration for Students
Are you discussing career options with your students?
We've interviewed several members of The Parks Trust team and asked them to share information on what their role involves, what they did when they left school and what skills are needed for their job. We hope these resources help to inspire your class with options for their future career paths.
Download and view the career inspiration documents below.
- Outdoor Learning Leader - Laura Beechey
- Landscape and Forestry Supervisor - Bradley Simper
- Community Engagement and Activity Coordinator - Ellie Broad
- Events Officer - Martin Chesse
- Supervising Forestry Technician - Jay Bancroft
- Digital Marketing Manager - Christina Turner
- Green Infrastructure Development Manager - Katie Brown
- Health and Safety Manager - Michael Thomas
- Finance Director - Jeremy Godfrey
- Landscape Officer - Colin Savage
- Community Ranger Susi Jensen
- Landscape Maintenance Supervisor James Robertson.pdf
- Play Area Manager Natalie Dewhirst.pdf
- Biodiversity Officer Carla Boswell.pdf
- Landscape and Forestry Officer Nina Karvik.pdf
- Operations Manager James Cairncross.pdf