Environmental Heroes (KS1 & KS2)
How can we respect, protect and enjoy our environment?
This interactive session is based around the three main principles of the countryside code: respect, protect and enjoy. We will learn how to achieve all of these principles when visiting our local parks, and how we can each make a positive impact on the environment.
How does this session link to the National Curriculum? (Key Stage 1 & 2)
- What improves and harms their local, natural and built environments and about some of the ways people look after them.
- To realise that people and other living things have needs, and that they have responsibilities to meet them.
- Meet and talk with people (for example, with outside visitors such as religious leaders, police officers, the school nurse).
- Why and how rules and laws are made and enforced, why different rules are needed in different situations and how to take part in making and changing rules.
- Taking responsibility.
- Identify and name a variety of everyday materials, including wood, plastic, glass, metal, water, and rock.
If you would like to speak to a member of the Outdoor Learning team, please contact us on 01908 233600 or email@example.com.
For full terms and conditions please read the School Bookings Terms and Conditions