Professional Dog Walking
The parks in Milton Keynes are enjoyed by dog walkers every day of the year. All professional dog walkers using the parks and green spaces need a licence to operate.
We license professional dog walkers to ensure that:
- Professional dog walkers are fully insured
- All activities are fully risk assessed
- Professional dog walkers are following DEFRA guidelines
- All activities follow The Parks Trust code of conduct for walking dogs in MK parks
- Access to and use of public parks is not inhibited by any activities
To enquire about our commercial dog walking licence, please contact to the Events and Community Engagement Team on 01908 233600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for a list of all the professional dog walkers currently licensed for our parks.
Fees and charges
From April 1st 2019, there will be an annual charge per Professional Dog Walking Business.
Social meet ups for dog owners
Dogs are sociable animals and social meet-ups for groups of dog owners in the parks are a nice way to socialise with other dogs, to ensure safety and suitability of these meet ups they do require permission. To apply for free permission for a dog social meet up please contact the events team on 01908 233600 or email@example.com
Organised dog walks and events
All organised activities and events in the parks need a licence. See the Holding events in our parks pages for information and details on how to apply to host an organised dog walk.
Code of conduct for all dog walkers
The parks are the perfect place to exercise your four-legged friend, to ensure the enjoyment of the parks for all we ask that all dog walkers follow our downloadable code of conduct.
Licensed Professional Dog Walkers working in our Parks:
- PS PawsPS Paws Dog Walking & Pet Care Services
- Doodles Dog Walking & Pet Services
- Sit and Stay UKSit and Stay UK
- Doggy Day Care MKDoggy Day Care MK
- BW Pet ServicesBW Pet Services
- W.A.G.S.W.A.G.S. Walk and Groom Services
- Waggin and Walkin
- Home LegendsHome Legends Dog Walking Services
- Our Pawsome AdventuresOur Pawsome Adventures