Discover your parks with our interactive map.
The Parks Trust cares for over 6,000 acres of parkland and green space in Milton Keynes. Click on the parks, or use the information panel underneath to find out exactly what you are looking for.
Get started by clicking here...
Click on the headings or individual items below to find parks, routes, facilities and activities on our interactive map
Discover Our Parks and Spaces
- 2018 What's on GuideDownload a copy of our latest What's on guide
- Find out how we manage our landscapeUsing a combination of traditional thinning and coppicing on the trees and shrubs
- Improvements at Willen LakeFind out more about the improvements at Willen Lake
- Find out about our 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
What's Going On
- Carols at the MK RoseJoin us for our annual carolling afternoon. Bring a lantern and wrap up warm.
- Friends of Linford Lakes Nature Reserve Open SundayFriends of Linford Lakes Nature Reserve Open Sunday
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
- Tree TotsPre-school toddlers and their parents are invited to us for a “Nature Play” session either in Howe Park Wood
- Parks and RunMonthly organised run with routes suitable for all ages and abilities
- Treetop Extreme at Willen LakeTreetop Extreme is the perfect adrenaline activity for all ages, guaranteeing fun in the form of jumping, swinging, laughing (and maybe the occasional screaming), all whilst being continually attached to our state of the art safety system.
- Guided WalkDiscover the parks up close by joining a guided walk
- Adult ExplorersHeld every other Tuesday, Adult Explorers provides an opportunity to learn new skills and experience the local environment, while meeting like-minded people.