Discover Your Parks and Green Spaces
- 2018/19 Annual Report and Financial StatementsDownload a copy of our latest Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Find out how we manage our landscapeUsing a combination of traditional thinning and coppicing on the trees and shrubs
- What's on Guide 2019Download a copy of our latest What's on Guide
- Find out about our 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
What's Going On
- Great Linford Manor Park Heritage Open DayThe Parks Trust, Friends of Great Linford Manor Park, St Andrews Church and Milton Keynes Arts Centre would like to welcome you to the third annual Heritage Open Day at Great Linford Manor Park.
- Linford Lakes Nature Reserve Open CentreCome and explore the wildlife of Linford Lakes, the best kept secret in Milton Keynes - Open days take place every Thursday during the Summer Holidays between 10:30am and 3pm
- Howe Park Wood Visitor Open CentreCome and explore the wildlife of Howe Park Wood, take part in our Wildlife Detective Challenge and learn how to identify the tracks and trails left by nature.
- Treetop Extreme at Willen LakeTreetop Extreme is the perfect adrenaline activity for all ages, guaranteeing fun in the form of jumping, swinging, laughing (and maybe the occasional screaming), all whilst being continually attached to our state of the art safety system.