Love Your Parks
We want everyone in Milton Keynes to love their parks. With over 6,000 acres to explore there’s plenty of space for a whole host of activities to take place.
To help us maintain these fantastic green spaces we ask that when visiting our parks, you respect other people, help us to protect the natural environment and most importantly enjoy the outdoors!
The guidance below has been designed to ensure everyone can have a fun, enjoyable and safe time.
- Please take litter home or use bins where provided.
- Respect other park users, wildlife, livestock, and habitats
- Keep to marked pathways when necessary.
- Close gates where required.
- Act safely, especially around water and ice
- Keep dogs under control and clear up their waste.
- Be considerate to those volunteering and working in the parks.
- Slow down or stop for horses, walkers and livestock when using a bike or Scooter.
- Don't operate BBQs, gas stoves or light fires.
- Don't block access to gateways, paths, or driveways when parking.
- No overnight parking or camping is permitted.
Find out more about The Countryside Code