Pass the Parcel
Pass the Parcel by Walter Jack (2015-18)
A mile of English Oak that has been on a transforming journey across the Eastern Expansion areas of Broughton and Brooklands. The project started at Broughton Fields School and was moved to four other places along the way and at each point leaving a ‘parcel’ made of oak.
Pieces of sculpture left from the project can be found in Broughton Gate off Watercress Way as planters along with pieces called 'The Wood Store' by the play park in Brooklands off Broughton Grounds Lane and the final piece can be found as a Port Coche at Cooks Place, Brooklands.
- Campbell Park ArtCampbell Park is our central city art park with 11 art pieces
- Ashland SnakeWooden sculpture by Chris Drury
- Concrete CowsIconic public art by Liz Leyh & Bill Billings
- Frog BandSculptures at Howe Park Wood by Emmanuel Changunda and Obedier Madziva
- Gyosei Art TrailArt trail along part of the Grand Union Canal
- Pass the ParcelEnglish Oak Sculpture by Walter Jack
- Silhouetted PortalsSculpture by Susan Hitching
- TriceratopsCreated from concrete and chicken wire, by community artist Bill Billings
- Triple Star HeadStainless Steel Sculpture at Furzton Lake by Paul Neagu
- Linford Wood CarvingsCarvings are often out of old tree stumps of woodland animals and plants
- R3evolutionCorten steel sculpture at Lodge Lake