Willen Labyrinth by Neil Higson (1988)
Another piece of landscape architecture, Willen Labyrinth is a turf maze based on an enlarged version of the Saffron Walden Rosicrucian Maze. At its centre is an oak tree and in each of the four lobes is a bronze face designed by sculptor Tim Minett. The maze unifies the faces in peace and places them in the context of dominant nature, symbolised by the oak tree.
- Public Art in our ParksNearly 30 pieces of public art call our parks home
- Campbell Park ArtCampbell Park is our central city art park with 11 art pieces
- Peace PagodaThe first of its kind in the Western hemisphere
- Souls in LoveWhite marble sculpture by Frederic Chevarin
- Medicine WheelConsisting of two concentric circles of stone this feature uses the 'Midsummer Line' which follows the Midsummer sunrise