Work For Us
Do you want to make a difference to Milton Keynes’ green spaces and communities?
The Parks Trust is a self-financing charity that cares for over 6,000 acres of green space across the city. Our aim is to provide inspirational, diverse and sustainable parks, lakes and woods that will be loved by the people of Milton Keynes, forever.
There are a diverse range of roles within The Parks Trust including landscape management, finance, property management, marketing, events and outdoor learning. We’re often searching for new people to join our team who share our passion for the outdoors, parks and the environment.
Our Employee Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent contributory pension scheme (up to 10% employer contribution)
- Income protection and life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity allowances
- Medical cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Generous annual leave entitlement increasing with long service
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Tech purchases and electric cars
- Great office in a parkland setting with free parking
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Check out our current career opportunities below or for more information about working for us, please email email@example.com.
We are regularly looking for new people to join our landscape and forestry team, so if you're interested in this type of role but the right position for you isn't listed below, please get in touch to discuss what opportunities might be available.
Outdoor Learning Leader
- Expiry date: 13 April 2023
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to inspire the citizens of Milton Keynes about the natural world and their local green spaces. You will run sessions for local schools in the parks; walks, talks and workshops for adults; support our youth groups and deliver Open Day activities during the holidays. The role will also involve leading in an area to help plan sessions, create resources, promote our educational activities, and organise bookings. The sessions take place during weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Landscape Technical Officer
- Expiry date: 16 April 2023
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We’re looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Landscape Technical Officer to join our busy team in maintaining and planning the management and development of our parks and green spaces.