Work For Us
Do you want to make a difference to Milton Keynes’ green spaces and communities?
The Parks Trust is a self-financing charity that cares for over 6,000 acres of green space across the city. Our aim is to provide inspirational, diverse and sustainable parks, lakes and woods that will be loved by the people of Milton Keynes, forever.
There are a diverse range of roles within The Parks Trust including landscape management, finance, property management, marketing, events and outdoor learning. We’re often searching for new people to join our team who share our passion for the outdoors, parks and the environment.
Our Employee Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent contributory pension scheme (up to 10% employer contribution)
- Income protection and life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity allowances
- Medical cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Generous annual leave entitlement increasing with long service
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Tech purchases and electric cars
- Great office in a parkland setting with free parking
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Check out our current career opportunities below or for more information about working for us, please email email@example.com.
We are regularly looking for new people to join our landscape and forestry team, so if you're interested in this type of role but the right position for you isn't listed below, please get in touch to discuss what opportunities might be available. We're searching for someone with experience leading a team and a wide range of soft landscaping skills and knowledge to join our team.
We're searching for someone with experience leading a team and a wide range of soft landscaping skills and knowledge to join our team.