Talks and Walks for Adult Community Groups
Why not include a talk by one of The Parks Trust’s staff in your programme of talks this year? Alternatively, why not arrange for your group to meet one of the outdoor learning team in one of the parks for a guided walk?
Talks on offer include:
- Who are the Parks Trust? (30 min free talk, limited availability)
- MK Hogwatch (30 min free talk, limited availability)
- The Wildlife in Milton Keynes
- Hedgehogs in MK
- The balancing lakes of MK
- The Seven Wonders of MK (limited availability)
Guided walks can take place in any of our parks, with a knowledgeable outdoor learning practitioner to help your group discover the natural environment and history of the park. Our talks are given by staff or experienced volunteers depending on topic and availability.
Walks on offer include:
- Ancient Woodlands - history, land management and biodiversity
- Magna Park - nature walk
- Wonderful Willen - Milton Keynes landmarks through a sociological lens
- Introduction to Campbell Park - history and management of our Grade II listed landscape
- Linford Lakes Nature Reserve - conservation and bird watching
- Introduction to Tree ID - Campbell Park or Great Linford Manor Park
- Or any other park - we can put something together to suit your interests or location
Charges for talks and walks - £45 per group. If you would like your talk over Zoom, the cost is £35. Please note, this will be reinvested into caring for the parks.
Please complete the Enquiry Form below to plan your activity or contact us on 01908 233600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable date and discuss the subject of the talk you would like.
Walks and talks terms and conditions