Talks and Walks for Adult Community Groups
Why not include a talk by one of The Parks Trust’s staff in your programme of talks this year? Alternatively, why not arrange for your group to meet one of the outdoor learning team in one of the parks for a guided walk?
Talks on offer include:
- Who are the Parks Trust? (30 min free talk with a volunteer, limited availability or 1.30 mins talk for the usual cost).
- The Wildlife in Milton Keynes
- Hedgehogs in MK
- The balancing lakes of MK
Guided walks can take place in any of our parks, with a knowledgeable outdoor learning practitioner to help your group discover the natural environment and history of the park. Our talks are given by staff or experienced volunteers depending on topic and availability.
Walks on offer include:
- Ancient Woodlands - history, land management and biodiversity
- Magna Park - nature walk
- Wonderful Willen - Milton Keynes landmarks through a sociological lens (limited availability)
- Introduction to Campbell Park - history and management of our Grade II listed landscape
- Floodplain Forest Nature Reserve - conservation and bird watching
- Introduction to Tree ID - Campbell Park or Great Linford Manor Park
- Or any other park - we can put something together to suit your interests or location
Charges (all money will be invested back into caring for the parks):
- Talks are £45 per group. They are usually 1hr 30 mins. If you would like your talk over Zoom, the cost is £35.
- Walks are usually £3 per person, with a minimum charge of £45.
Please complete the Enquiry Form below to plan your activity or or email email@example.com to find out more. If you would like to talk directly, please contact us on 01908 233600.