What's On in Your Parks
Organised by the Parks Trust
- Activity Week26/08/2019 - 30/08/2019A fun-filled multi-activity week in the school holidays, focussing on trying out a range of activities, meeting new people and having lots of fun! Throughout the week participants will try different activities including sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, raft building, archery, katakanus, and a range of fun games, all of which makes an ideal introduction to watersports
- Great Linford Manor Park Heritage Open Day22/09/2019A fun event for all ages with activities including Guided walks of the park and buildings, Live Music, Community Stalls, Arts & craft activities, Opening of grade 2* listed buildings, Food and Drink, Children’s Heritage Trail and many more events to be announced
- Howe Park Wood Education Centre Open DayVarious DatesFree Open Days at Howe Park Wood Education Centre Come and explore the wildlife of Howe Park Wood, take part in our Wildlife Detective Challenge and learn how to identify the tracks and trails left by nature
- Parkland Explorers - Foraging walk16/09/2019Parkland Explorers: Foraging this Autumn! Discover what Milton Keynes parklands has to offer when foraging in your local nature reserve – you’ll learn how to identify wild plants, berries and nuts as well as considering how to forage safely
- Pushchairs in the Park - Campbell ParkVarious DatesLooking after your new baby can be a very busy time leaving exercise at the bottom of your list of things to do. Come along and discover some wonderful walks in Milton Keynes parkland, enjoy the fresh air, and meet new friends.
Other events in our parks
- Pretty Muddy 5k Run07/09/2019Race for Life Pretty Muddy is a brilliant 5k muddy obstacle course. Scramble over the A-frame. Crawl through the mud pit. Have fun with your friends. And raise valuable funds for BEATING CANCER.