What's On in Your Parks
Organised by the Parks Trust
- Activity WeekVarious DatesA fun-filled multi-activity week in the school holidays, focussing on trying out a range of activities, meeting new people and having lots of fun! Throughout the week participants will try different activities including sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, raft building, archery, katakanus, and a range of fun games, all of which makes an ideal introduction to watersports
- Seaside in the City21/08/2020Dress up as your favourite underwater character and join the rangers for a family fun afternoon with games and activities around the lake. Try free taster sessions of activities available at Willen Lake
- Woof Walk April 2020Various DatesJoin our rangers with your four-legged friends for a walk around the park and our ‘Doggy Pitstop’ with lots of information and fun for your pets after the walk.
- Youth Explorers Course (April - May)21/04/2020 - 19/05/2020Are you aged 11-14 years and mad about all things wildlife? Join our Youth Explorers group to learn more about nature in MK! This five-week immersive course is taught at one of Milton Keynes' most biodiverse and exclusive nature reserves – Linford Lakes
- Youth Explorers Course (March)03/03/2020 - 31/03/2020Are you aged 11-14 years and mad about all things wildlife? Join our Youth Explorers group to learn more about nature in MK! This five-week immersive course is taught at one of Milton Keynes' most biodiverse and exclusive nature reserves – Linford Lakes
Other events in our parks
- Best Parties Ever - Electric Jungle30/11/2019 - 21/12/2019Enter an exotic and exhilarating Electric Jungle, as contemporary meets traditional, with far eastern magic, intrigue and enchantment. To the chaotic sound of Tuk-Tuks and bustling street-life, wander through our unique and atmospheric ancient city, with its flashing street signs and bright neon.