Our DBS checked Outdoor Learning Leaders have a wealth of knowledge with backgrounds in environmental work, conservation and education. They are fully trained to be able to deliver a wide range of sessions in the outdoor environment.
- All key stages and abilities catered for
- Competitively priced sessions
- Accessible and flexible to suit the specific needs of your group
- Sessions can be delivered in most of our 40+ parks across Milton Keynes
- Using your local park will cut down on transport costs and your carbon footprint
- We also have an indoor Education Centre at Howe Park Wood and a fully equipped laboratory and Education Centre at Linford Lakes Nature Reserve.
Charges for secondary school sessions
The charge for a 2 hour session is £3.00 per child.
Subjects we cover
We offer a variety of sessions with specific National Curriculum links to science, geography, art, history and social science as well as cross curricular and skills themed activities. Topics range from ecosystems, climate change and hydrology to bush craft and survival skills. See the full range below.