Our Property Portfolio
A key part of The Parks Trust’s success story has been our rental properties - it is the income from this extensive and varied property portfolio that funds our work developing and maintaining parks and open spaces.
We own property investments across the United Kingdom which are occupied by national retailers and organisations as well as smaller, niche local operators. We manage all these investments in-house with our property team – Ben Allott, Casey Angus, Ally Phillips, Sam Poynter and Terri Dent - who between them have a wealth of experience in property management.
We also offer a variety of properties for lease within Milton Keynes itself, including offices, industrial workshops and storage units and retail opportunities.
Being a Parks Trust occupier means you become part of the parks' success story. Your rent helps to pay for the maintenance of our fantastic parks and open spaces, enabling you to demonstrate to clients, customers and partners your commitment to the local environment - and the people who enjoy it.
Find out how The Parks Trust can help your business by contacting our agents - Louch Shacklock and Bidwells.
- Shenley PavilionsAn impressive, modern office development in a peaceful and attractive setting just minutes from Central Milton Keynes.
- Warren ParkSought after wellbeing centre and business park in a rural setting
- Manor Farm CourtEight high quality individual offices in a beautiful parkland setting. Manor Farm Court is currently fully occupied, if you would like to join the waiting list please contact the agents.
Industrial and Storage Space
- Burners LaneIndustrial warehouse space with offices and secure service yard.
- Regents Business ParkIndustrial warehouses in a variety of sizes in the western boundary of the new city of Milton Keynes. Just two miles from CMK railway station and 5.5 miles from M1 Junction 14.
- Global HouseSelf contained warehouse/ production unit with secure yard and office space
Retail & Leisure
- Shenley Church End Local CentreWell established neighbourhood centre situated in one of Milton Keynes' best areas.
- Neath Hill Local CentreBusy neighbourhood centre minutes from Central Milton Keynes with a variety of shops.
- Ride High Equestrian CentreThe Equestrian Centre is on a 37 acre site in the heart of the city comprising of stables, a farmhouse, outbuildings and fields.
- Howe Park Wood Education Centre & CafeIncluding a dog friendly cafe run by Grounds, serving homemade cakes and gelato
Traders & Moorings
- Campbell Wharf MarinaCampbell Wharf Marina offers 111 berths and has been designed to accommodate wide beams, narrow boats and cruisers.
- MooringsThe Property Team look after the mooring spaces in two locations in Milton Keynes (Campbell Park & Great Linford)
- Trading SpacesWe recognise that having such amenities in our carparks helps attract more park users and keep a presence in the area in unsociable hours.