Shake and paint will allow your little one to explore their creativity and get them looking closely at the natural world. You can even do your painting inside on a rainy day!
What you will need:
- Shallow box or deep tray, large enough to fit A4 paper on the bottom
- Masking tape
- A4 paper
- A few different coloured washable paints
- Acorns, conkers, hazelnuts, rocks, etc.
- Tape your A4 paper on the bottom of your tray or box.
- Go for a scavenger hunt to collect 10-15 small round objects. These objects could be acorns, conkers, hazelnuts, or even rocks!
- Squeeze several blobs of different colours of paint on your paper.
- Place your round objects in your tray.
- Shake the tray from side to side and watch the objects spread the paint across the paper!
- Remove the paper and tape from the bottom of the tray and hang your painting to dry.
Please wash off any paint from your objects if placing them back in nature.
Don't forget to let us know how you got on via social media on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @theparkstrust.