- Apply online
- Location:Milton Keynes
- Salary:Dependent on experience
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and active individual to help us deliver and communicate a wide range of events and activities in our parks and open spaces.
Working as part of busy team, we are looking for an Events Officer to help to plan and implement our events and activities programme, work with our volunteers and support community groups and others to facilitate and promote events within the parks.
The successful applicant will have a passion for and knowledge of events with a keen interest in marketing and communications. It is important that you enjoy dealing with members of the public and experience of delivering live events including having an active role setting up and taking down, as well as having a background in event planning as well as having a good understanding of health and safety responsibilities.
A flexible approach is necessary as hours may vary and will include weekend and evening work.
The key objectives for this role are to;
- Support the Events Team in developing and delivering the Trust’s events and activities programme
- Provide marketing and communications support for all events and activities in the parks to include creating marketing collateral and updating the website.
- Increase awareness and usage of the parks, and to raise the Trust’s profile and enhance its reputation through events and activities in the parks.
- Support organisations, groups and individuals to hold events and activities in the parks and ensure they abide by appropriate terms and conditions.
Visit our applications page to view our full job description.
If you require any further information or would like an informal chat about the position, contact Julie Dawes, Events & Community Engagement Manager on 01908 255375 or email email@example.com
Can't see the ideal job? Why not send us your details anyway, so we can keep you in mind in the future?Send us your details