Great Linford Manor Park Project
- Expiry date:09 March 2020
- Location:Great Linford Manor Park
The Parks Trust have successfully secured a delivery grant from The National Lottery Heritage Fund and National Lottery Community Fund to ‘Reveal, Revive and Restore’ Great Linford Manor Park, Milton Keynes.
We are currently seeking a Main Contractor for the restorative work of the 18th Century landscape and surviving key features at the park.
Client: The Parks Trust
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract Duration: July 2020 to July 2021
The works include:
- Restoration of ponds, their spring, cascades and stonework. Desilting, revetment and drainage improvements.
- Restoration of period stonework.
- Restoration and improvements to footpath networks, street furniture and entrance gateways.
- Improvements to permanent and overflow parking.
- Woodland and meadow management, bark paths and habitat improvements.
- Installation of children’s play.
- Preparation and planting of new planting schemes.
To request a Selection Questionnaire and supporting documents please contact:
The Parks Trust
1300 Silbury Boulevard
Selection Questionnaire Submission Deadline: 9th March 2020
Can't see the ideal job? Why not send us your details anyway, so we can keep you in mind in the future?Send us your details