Discover your parks with our interactive map.
The Parks Trust cares for over 6,000 acres of parkland and green space in Milton Keynes. Click on the parks, or use the information panel underneath to find out exactly what you are looking for.
Get started by clicking here...
Find out more about The Parks Trust
- What's on Guide 2020Download a copy of our latest What's on Guide
- About usFind out more about The Parks Trust and the 6,000 acres of parkland and green space we look after.
- Find out how we manage our landscapeUsing a combination of traditional thinning and coppicing on the trees and shrubs
- Improvements at Willen LakeFind out more about the improvements at Willen Lake
What’s Going On in Your Parks
- Howe Park Wood Visitor Open CentreCome and explore the wildlife of Howe Park Wood, take part in our Wildlife Detective Challenge and learn how to identify the tracks and trails left by nature.
- Treetop Extreme at Willen LakeTreetop Extreme is the perfect adrenaline activity for all ages, guaranteeing fun in the form of jumping, swinging, laughing (and maybe the occasional screaming), all whilst being continually attached to our state of the art safety system.