The Countryside Code
Do you enjoy spending time outside in Milton Keynes' inspirational and beautiful parks? You can help us care for them by keeping them safe and enjoyable for everyone. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Respect other park users, wildlife, livestock and habitats
- Close gates where required
- Do not block access to gateways, paths or driveways when parking
- Slow down or stop for horses, walkers and livestock when driving or cycling
- Be considerate to volunteers and workers in the parks.
Protect the Environment
- Take your litter home or use bins where provided
- Keep dogs under control and clear up their waste
- Do not operate BBQs, gas stoves or light fires
Enjoy the outdoors
- Act safely, especially around water and ice
- Follow advice, observe local signs and keep to marked pathways when necessary
- Plan ahead and be prepared for your trip out
You can find out more information on The Countryside Code on the Government website.