The Outdoor Learning team and our volunteers run activities during most school holidays, including Open Days at our Centers and Discover Nature Days for different age groups from 8 upwards. We also continue to host our Tree Tots sessions during the school holidays (apart from Christmas).
Please see the below for dates and further information about the activities running, or visit our What's On section for our full events programme.
We have also created lots of free activities that you can do with the family in the parks or at home that you can access here.
- Summer Stories in the Park29/07/2021Great Linford Manor Park
- Summer Pond DippingVarious DatesLinford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Summer Holiday Nature CraftsVarious DatesHowe Park Wood
- Summer Holiday Guided Walk HPW10/08/2021Howe Park Wood
- Bug Hunting Equipment Hire HPWVarious Dates
- Bug Hunting Equipment Hire LLNRVarious DatesLinford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Parkland Play: Broughton Brook28/07/2021Broughton Brook
- Discover Nature Day (8-11 years)11/08/2021Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Discover Nature Day (12-15 years)18/08/2021Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Parkland Play: Hazeley Wood18/08/2021Hazeley Wood
- Discover Nature Day (8-11 years)25/08/2021Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Parkland Play: Ashland Lakes25/08/2021Ashland Lakes
- Discover Nature Day (9-12 years)27/10/2021Linford Lakes Nature Reserve