The Outdoor Learning team and our volunteers run activities during most school holidays, including Open Days at our Centers and Discover Nature Days for different age groups from 8 upwards. We also continue to host our Tree Tots sessions during the school holidays (apart from Christmas).
Please see below for dates and further information about the activities running, or visit our What's On section for our full events programme.
We have also created lots of free activities that you can do with the family in the parks or at home that you can access here.
Upcoming School Holiday activities:
- Summer Stories in the Park25/07/2022Great Linford Manor Park
- Discover Nature Session for 8 to 11 year olds27/07/2022Howe Park Wood
- MK Playday03/08/2022Campbell Park
- Discover Nature Session for 12 to 15 year olds10/08/2022Howe Park Wood
- Parkland Play: Whitehouse Park16/08/2022
- Fossil Hunting20/08/2022Great Linford Manor Park
- Parkland Play: Oxley Park23/08/2022Oxley Park
- Parkland Play: Caldecotte Brook30/08/2022Caldecotte Brook
- Discover Nature Session for 9 to 12 year olds24/10/2022Howe Park Wood
- Autumn Stories in the Park26/10/2022Great Linford Manor Park
- Workshop: Wellbeing for Families27/10/2022Shenley Wood