MK Festival of Nature 28/06/2019 - 06/07/2019
MK Festival of Nature
Organised in partnership with Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wildlife Trust and MK Natural History Society the Festival of Nature is a celebration of the fascinating and varied nature that can be found across the city.
There is a wide-ranging programme of activities available for people of all ages, located in areas across MK. It's a great opportunity to find out more about the creatures and plants we may see every day and those that are a little rarer.
Full details about each activity can be found in the MK Festival of Nature booklet. Please click below on events you are interested in for booking information.
Festival of Nature Events
- Moth Mornings - Linford Lakes Nature Reserve - 29th June 201929/06/2019Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Get into Nature29/06/2019
- Little Linford Woodland Walk01/07/2019
- Guided Bird Walk02/07/2019
- BioBlitz02/07/2019Howe Park Wood
- Wildlife Action02/07/2019
- Summer Birding at the Lakes03/07/2019
- Teens Go Wild04/07/2019
- Return to Nature with Nick Baker04/07/2019
- Family Bat Walk - Linford Lakes Nature Reserve - 5th July 201905/07/2019Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- Nature Day06/07/2019Howe Park Wood
- Improving Access to Blackhorse Wood07/07/2019Great Linford Manor Park