Linford Wood Carved Sculptures
Wood Carved Sculptures by Jack Stephenson (1987 to present)
Since 1987 local wood carver Jack Stephenson has been adding to his various pieces of wooden carving in Linford Wood. Carvings are often out of old tree stumps and pieces are in a variety of forms, mainly woodlands animals and plants.
The sculptures can be mainly found along one path known as the art trail; look out to see what you can spot as you wander through the woodland! Some pieces have naturally disappeared but if you have a good look you'll still see a couple of pieces.
- Campbell Park ArtCampbell Park is our central city art park with 11 art pieces
- Ashland SnakeWooden sculpture by Chris Drury
- Concrete CowsIconic public art by Liz Leyh & Bill Billings
- Frog BandSculptures at Howe Park Wood by Emmanuel Changunda and Obedier Madziva
- Gyosei Art TrailArt trail along part of the Grand Union Canal
- Pass the ParcelEnglish Oak Sculpture by Walter Jack
- Silhouetted PortalsSculpture by Susan Hitching
- TriceratopsCreated from concrete and chicken wire, by community artist Bill Billings
- Triple Star HeadStainless Steel Sculpture at Furzton Lake by Paul Neagu
- R3evolutionCorten steel sculpture at Lodge Lake