CANCELLED: Howe Park Wood Open Day Tuesday 14th April 14/04/2020 (other dates available)
CANCELLED: Howe Park Wood Open Day Tuesday 14th April
Searching for activities to do in the Easter School Holidays? Come along to one of our Open Days at our Howe Park Wood Education and Visitor Centre in Milton Keynes.
Participate in a variety of fun, family friendly activities. Wander through the wood on a scavenger hunt as a Nature Detective, discover a variety of natural artefacts, such as nests, skulls and feathers, found across our different parks and become a bug hunter, keeping an eye out for some of the 30 different butterfly species that call Howe Park Wood home! Activities may vary at each Open Day.
Howe Park Wood is one of Milton Keynes' jewels, a tranquil oasis, humming with wildlife and colour. As well as being home to a wide variety of wildlife, Howe Park boasts more than 200 plant species, some so rare that English Nature has designated it a Site of Special Scientific Interest for its wildlife value.
No booking required, we hope to see you there!
Other upcoming Open Days
- CANCELLED: Howe Park Wood Open Day Tuesday 7th April07/04/2020Howe Park Wood
- CANCELLED: Howe Park Wood Open Day Friday 10th April10/04/2020Howe Park Wood
- CANCELLED: Linford Lakes Nature Reserve Open Day 9th April09/04/2020Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- CANCELLED: Linford Lakes Nature Reserve Open Day 16th April16/04/2020Linford Lakes Nature Reserve
- CANCELLED: Howe Park Wood Open Day Friday 17th April17/04/2020Howe Park Wood