Discovery Stroll 16/04/2019 (other dates available)
Short strolls for anyone and everyone. This walk will start from the Arts Centre and will gently follow the paths around the park ending up at the church where tea and coffee will be available for a small fee.
Discover this park with lots of help from our volunteers on hand to help anyone who wants to take the walk at a gentle pace. Walk is step free, although there are some gentle gradient slopes, suitable for scooters, wheelchairs and buggies.
Head to St. Andrews Church afterwards for Refreshments.
Meet in the Arts Centre car park, Parklands, off St Leger Drive, Great Linford.
- Dog WalkingFor more information on Professional Dog Walking, click here...
- WalkingWhat better way to enjoy the parks than on foot? Whether you’re walking for fun or fitness, walking the dog or pushing a pram, we’ve got a programme for you. Click for more information...
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
- Self Guided WalkWhy not explore new areas of Milton Keynes on a self-guided walk?