Discovery Stroll 17/09/2019 (other dates available)
Short strolls for anyone and everyone. This walk will start from the car park and will gently follow the paths around the park ending up at the church where tea and coffee will be available for a small fee.
Discover this park with lots of help from our volunteers on hand to help anyone who wants to take the walk at a gentle pace. Walk is step free, although there are some gentle gradient slopes, suitable for scooters, wheelchairs and buggies.
Park at Howe Park Wood Education Centre car park, off H7 Chaffron Way, opposite Westcroft District Centre, MK4 3GG.
|Date||Location||Time||Car Park Details|
|Tues 16th April||Great Linford Manor Park||Meet at 2pm||Head to St. Andrews Church afterwards for refreshments.|
Meet in the Arts Centre car park, Parklands, off St Leger Drive, Great Linford.
|Tues 21st May||Lodge Lake||Meet at 2pm||Meet in car park on Bradwell Road, H4 Dansteed Way, Loughton.|
|Tues 18th June||Linford Lakes Nature Reserve||Meet at 2pm||Park at Linford Lakes Education Centre, Wolverton Road, Great Linford, MK14 5AH.|
|Tues 16th July||Campbell Park||Meet at 2pm||Park at Campbell Park Pavilion, Silbury Boulevard MK9 4AD.|
|Tues 20th August||Woughton Canalside||Meet at 2pm||Meet in Woughton Playing Fields car park, Newport Road, just north of H8 Standing Way.|
|Tues 17th September||Howe Park Wood||Meet at 2pm||Park at Howe Park Wood Education Centre car park, off H7 Chaffron Way, opposite Westcroft District Centre, MK4 3GG.|
- Dog WalkingFor more information on Professional Dog Walking, click here...
- WalkingWhat better way to enjoy the parks than on foot? Whether you’re walking for fun or fitness, walking the dog or pushing a pram, we’ve got a programme for you. Click for more information...
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
- Self Guided WalkWhy not explore new areas of Milton Keynes on a self-guided walk?