Discovery Stroll 17/09/2019 (other dates available)
Short strolls for anyone and everyone. This walk will start from the car park and will gently follow the paths around the park.
Discover this park with lots of help from our volunteers on hand to help anyone who wants to take the walk at a gentle pace. Walk is step free, although there are some gentle gradient slopes, suitable for scooters, wheelchairs and buggies.
Park at Howe Park Wood Education Centre car park, off H7 Chaffron Way, opposite Westcroft District Centre, MK4 3GG.
|Date||Location||Time||Car Park Details|
|Tues 17th September||Howe Park Wood||Meet at 2pm||Park at Howe Park Wood Education Centre car park, off H7 Chaffron Way, opposite Westcroft District Centre, MK4 3GG.|
- Dog WalkingFor more information on Professional Dog Walking, click here...
- WalkingWhat better way to enjoy the parks than on foot? Whether you’re walking for fun or fitness, walking the dog or pushing a pram, we’ve got a programme for you. Click for more information...
- Womens Walking NetworkCome and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. Get to know your parks better and make some new friends.
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
- Self Guided WalkWhy not explore new areas of Milton Keynes on a self-guided walk?